Looking for an amazing credit card that offers more perks than you can count? Revvi Credit Card is the best deal for you. The Revvi Credit Card is loaded with multiple benefits and is a total deal-breaker for its users. Stay with us to find out the complete Revvi Card Review. We will tell you all about it along with how to apply & Login Revvi Credit Card like a pro. Let’s begin.
About Revvi Credit Card:
The Revvi Card is a wonderful unsecured credit card for those with weak credit who would like to earn rewards yet need cash in a pinch. After paying the card’s monthly fee, cardholders get 1% cashback on all transactions, and the card has a $300 base credit limit with no deposit required.
There are, however, considerably less expensive methods available if developing or rebuilding credit is your first goal. The Revvi Card is a bit costly, with a one-time “Program Charge” of $89, as well as an annual fee of $75 the first year, $48 the second year, and a monthly fee of $6.25 beginning the second year an account is open. Due to the card’s 34.99 percent APR, any debt carried from month to month would swiftly accrue interest charges.
Revvi Credit Card features
- There is a $300 limit with no deposit required: Because the Revvi Card is not a secured credit card, no refundable security deposit is required. Instead, you’ll receive a $300 unsecured credit line, to begin with. That’s in line with the majority of unsecured cards for folks with weak or low credit. After 12 months, cardholders can seek a higher credit limit. It’s worth noting, however, that a credit limit increase fee of 20% of the increase is charged.
- Cash Back of 1%: Users of the Revvi Card get 1% cashback on all account payments. To put it another way, you receive 1% back on all purchases after you pay Revvi for the expenses. Most reward credit cards provide at least 1% cashback on purchases.
- Accepts People With Bad Credit: Because there are no minimum credit score criteria for the Revvi Card, anyone with poor credit may be authorized. You can also find out very instantaneously whether you’ve been authorized.
- Application is simple and quick, with a response in seconds.
- You can make on-time payments and maintain your amount below your credit limit to improve your credit score.
- All three main credit bureaus get monthly reports and it offers monthly payments that are easy to manage.
- They also offer an easy-to-use smartphone app for on-the-go administration.
Drawbacks of Revvi Credit Card:
- Fees that are a bit expensive: New credit card offers have an average annual charge of $22. With its $89. one-time program charge, the Revvi Card far surpasses that. Then you’ll have to pay $75 the first year and $123 the next year in yearly and monthly fees. You’re significantly better off with a $0 annual fee secured card unless you truly need to borrow for an emergency you can’t pay with cash.
- High APR: The APR on the Revvi Card is 34.99 percent. In contrast, the average secured credit card has an APR of 18.33%, while the typical credit card offer has an APR of just 18.32 percent. If you racked up a $1,000 debt on the Revvi Card and set a goal of repaying it in a year, for example, you’d spend a total of $202 in interest charges. If you must carry debt on this card from month to month, strive to pay it off as soon as possible. A credit card repayment calculator may assist you with your planning.
Cash Back Programme of Revvi:
Revvi offers a cash-back program in which you can get 1% cashback on your payments. Yes, you read it correctly. You get 1% cashback on every dollar you pay your bills rather than spending it. You can start earning cashback right away, but you won’t be able to redeem it until you’ve had the card for six months. Cashback can be redeemed for statement credits in increments of 500 points or $5. You can get your money back by using your mobile app, going to MyCCPay.com, or phoning customer care. Your cashback will never expire. To summarise, the cashback program’s primary elements are as follows.
- Get 1% cashback on your purchases (not spending)
- 6 months after receiving your card, begin redeeming cashback. Cashback never expires.
- It can be redeemed as a statement credit in increments of 500 points or $5.
- Cashback may be redeemed using the MyCCPay.com mobile app or by phoning customer support.
Also read: Activate Flipkart Axis bank credit card
Application Process of Revvi Credit Card:
The Revvi Visa Credit Card is one of the simplest to get (with good approval rates according to applications through our site). It’s from MRV Bank, and it’s for those who have a credit score of at least 550. While there are certain costs associated with the card, it is comparable with other cards aimed at those with low credit ratings of 550 or above. The application is simple and quick to complete, requiring just three pages of information. Those that are accepted get a card right away. The card also has a 1% cashback program that you can use while paying your bills. You can apply the cashback to a statement credit in $5 increments. This is one of the few cash-back credit cards for those with weak credit.
Requirements for a Revvi Credit Card Application
You’ll need the following to get authorized for the Revvi credit card:
- When applying for a checking account, have your routing number and account number handy since you’ll need to pay a one-time activation charge.
- A minimum FICO score of 550 is required.
- Payments made on time for at least a year
- There have been no recent derogatory items.
- There are no tax liens.
- On the online application, fill out three pages (many folks fill in only one page and don’t get approved)
Trending: Barclays offers multiple benefits. Activate Barclays credit cards here.
How to Apply & Login Revvi Credit Card?
Applying for a Revvi Visa is a simple procedure. Only two pages of information must be completed. You can follow the steps below to apply & Login Revvi Credit Card:
- First of all, go to their official website and click on Apply.
- Then, fill in your name, physical and email addresses, phone and/or mobile numbers, and select the YES box for a checking account on the first page.
- You must enter your date of birth, social security number, job status, employer name and phone number, net monthly income, and monthly costs on the second page.
(Note: Make a mental note of your bank account and routing numbers. These may be found in your bank account).
- You must also indicate if you have another debit or credit card, whether you want to use the card for cash advances, and whether you want to add an approved user.
- On the third page, you just double-check your information, choose a card design, select whether you want to get statements by mail or online, and check off a few boxes indicating that you have read the terms and conditions.
- If you are authorized, you will be notified quickly. If you are, you must pay an activation charge of $89 for activating your card.
(Note: Complete all of the pages of the application. Many of you will just fill out the first page and then wonder why your application was denied.)
Revvi Credit Card is a perfect card for those with a low credit score. Its application process is also quite easy and you can enjoy its multiple benefits after activating it. We hope that through our simple guide, you were able to easily apply & log in to Revvi Credit Card and got to know about it better.