Searching for how can you connect Sony headphones to iPhone? Here is the process by following through you will be able to connect Sony headphones to iPhone and enjoy all it has for you. Using the Bluetooth capability on your Bluetooth device, you may listen to music and make calls while wearing the headset wirelessly. The BLUETOOTH wireless technology in the headset allows you to accomplish the following. You can enjoy music wirelessly by receiving audio signals from a smartphone or music player. You may use your smartphone or mobile phone to make and receive calls while leaving it in your purse or pocket.
Pairing is the process of registering the device to which you want to connect. To use the headset for the first time, first pair a device.
Before you begin the pairing process to connect Sony headphones to iPhone, double-check that:
- The iPhone is placed within 3 feet of the headset, at a distance of 1 meter.
- The headset has been fully charged.
- The iPhone’s operating instructions are in my hands.
- Switch this headset to pairing mode
- Turn on the headset when you first connect it to a device after purchasing it or after initializing it. The headset instantly enters pairing mode.
- Press and hold the button for around 7 seconds when attaching a second or subsequent device (the headset has pairing information for other devices).
- Check to see if the blue indicator flashes two times in a row. “Bluetooth pairing” will be said by a voice.
- If your iPhone’s screen is locked, unlock it
- Navigate the setting on the iPhone.
- [Bluetooth] is pressed.
- Change it to  by touching . (turn on the Bluetooth function).
- Tap [WH-1000XM3].
If a passkey (*) is required on the iPhone’s display, type “0000.” The headset and iPhone have been matched and are connected. The voice guide feature will announce “Bluetooth connected” that you will be able to hear. See the next section of “Connecting to a Paired iPhone” if they aren’t already connected.
If [WH-1000XM3] does not appear on the screen, go back to step 3 and try again.
This is how you will be able to connect Sony headphones to iPhone. Follow the steps in the right order and you are there!
Things that are important while doing the process to connect Sony headphones to iPhone
- Pairing mode is canceled and the headset turns off if the pairing is not established within 5 minutes. In this instance, go back to step 1 and repeat the process.
- It is not necessary to pair Bluetooth devices again once they have been paired, unless in the following circumstances:
- After the repair, the pairing information was removed, and so on.
- When a 9th device is added to the mix.
- The headset may connect to up to eight different devices. If a new device is paired after the previous 8 devices have been linked, the registration information of the partnered device with the oldest connection date is overridden by the information for the new device.
- When the Bluetooth device’s pairing information for the headset has been removed.
- When the headset is turned on for the first time.
- The pairing information is completely removed. In this scenario, remove the headset’s pairing information from the device and pair it again.
- Although the headset can be connected to several devices, it can only play music from one of them at a time.
These were some pointers that were needed to be addressed while doing the process to connect Sony headphones to the iPhone as this might happen to you as well, so better be prepared with what you would need to do. In case, in the middle of the procedure to connect Sony headphones to iPhone you realize they are not getting connected then you need to refer to the section mentioned below.
Process of connecting to a paired iPhone
- If your iPhone’s screen is locked, unlock it.
- Activate the headset.
- For roughly 2 seconds, press and hold the (power) button.
- After you release your finger from the button, be sure the indication (blue) continues to flash. “Power on,” you’ll hear the voice guide say.
- “Bluetooth connected,” says the voice guidance if it has automatically linked to the last connected device.
- On the iPhone, check the status of the connection. Proceed to step 3 if it is not linked.
- Display the iPhone’s connected devices.
- Choose [Settings].
- [Bluetooth] Touch.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function by touching the switch.
- Tap [WH-CH510].
- “Bluetooth connected,” will be heard.
**Note- Keep this in mind-
- If the headset is positioned near the last-connected Bluetooth device, the headset may instantly connect to the device by merely turning it on. In that scenario, turn off the power or deactivate the Bluetooth feature on the last-connected device.
- If you’re having trouble connecting your iPhone to the headset, clear the headset pairing information from your iPhone and try again. Refer to the operating instructions that came with your iPhone for iPhone operations.
This is all that you needed to know if you want to connect Sony headphones to iPhone. Sometimes you need to delta the Bluetooth information in order to use the new ones. So how can you do that? Keep sticking to this article and you would find it.
Bluetooth connection is being disconnected (after use)-
- By controlling the Bluetooth gadget, you can disconnect it.
- “Bluetooth disconnected,” says the voice instruction when you’re disconnected.
- Remove the headset from your ears.
- “Power off,” you’ll hear the voice guide say.
What to do when you want to delete the Bluetooth information?
- If the headset still doesn’t work after resetting it, try initializing it.
- While the USB Type-C cable is unplugged, turn off the headset and press and hold the (power) and – buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds or more.
- The headset is initialized when the indicator (blue) flashes four times ( ). This process restores the factory settings for volume, etc., as well as deletes all pairing information. In this scenario, remove the headset’s pairing information from the device and pair it again.
- Consult your nearest Sony dealer if the headset does not work properly after initialization.
I hope you now would be able to connect Sony headphones to the iPhone easily. You can enjoy some refreshing music in the amazing quality of your headphones.