Are you trying to find the solution to remove yourself from Fast people Search? Here is your solution! One of the most giant data aggregators online, FastPeopleSearch collects billions of public records from many websites and people’s search engines. Any interested party may see your personal information, including phone numbers, addresses (home or work), locations, and even court records. It is vital for you to leave this website if you are concerned about your online privacy. Therefore, we’ll walk you through the process of how to can remove yourself from Fast People Search in this post.
Here are the two processes given for you to easily remove yourself from Fast people search.
Click here to know If Someone Restricted You on Instagram
Processes to remove yourself from Fast people search
Method 1: Manual Opt-out process
If you choose to undertake the Fast People Search opt-out procedures independently, you should be aware of the following first-
- It will require more time.
- Your twenty-minute chore suddenly became a couple-hour task if you want to personally delete yourself from all the other websites that contain your information as well.
- You’ll need to do a lot of research to keep track of the status of your removal request, so be systematic about which websites you check and when.
If that’s not a problem, here is how to manually opt out of FastPeopleSearch-
- To start the opt-out procedure, go to the page ‘’Record removal request’’.
- After completing the reCAPTCHA and clicking “Begin Removal Process,” click the terms of service.
- Use your name, city, and state to search.
- There are frequently several ads that are really identical. Give each one of them serious thought before making a distinction.
- Tap on YOUR RECORD.
- Choose the record that most closely matches your information, such as your middle initial or prior city, if there are many entries for your name.
- Simply select “Remove My Record”. This button is highlighted in red at the top of the page.
- A Fast People Search email verification should appear in your inbox.
- The email will be delivered to the address that you initially provided on the opt-out form.
- To submit the removal request, click the email’s link. You must click this link in order for the request to be submitted. Fast People Search will fulfill the request and delete the information from their website in roughly 72 hours.
Ways to Recover Deactivated or Deleted Facebook Account
Method 2: Automatic Opt-out process
- By utilizing the privacy protection feature, you may leave FastPeopleSearch in the simplest and quickest way possible.
- With the touch of a button, it will delete your information from their website and more than 25 other websites as well.
These are the main advantages of this approach-
- Not having to go through the manual opt-out procedure for each of these sites will save you a tonne of time (it will take hours to do them all yourself)
- You don’t have to stress about completing any challenging removal stages on your own. Some are purposefully challenging to traverse
- Instead of having to search yourself up every week or two, you may check the dashboard to see the status of your opt-out requests.
If you think this approach will work for you, all you have to do is-
- Visit your BrandYourself profile.
- This additional function is available in all current BrandYourself accounts. This implies that you must sign in to your account if you wish to finish the FastPeopleSearch opt-out procedure automatically.
- Go to your dashboard’s newly added “private info” section. In order to house the automated removal tool, they added a new area to the product. You may find it by glancing to the left of your screen.
Be aware that FastPeopleSearch will take a few weeks to honor an opt-out request. Even when the request has been made, there is a delay simply because of the volume of requests they receive every day. They are not ignoring your request since this is very usual. You may always visit the dashboard to examine the current situation if you wish to check on the status.
Trending: Remove yourself from True People Search
Here are the next steps-
- You’re good to go if you’ve completed the automated FastPeopleSearch opt-out and removal process. However, if you chose the manual method, your work isn’t quite done. Numerous more websites probably share your information in the same manner as FastPeopleSearch did.
- You’ll have to reject those options as well. To locate these websites, we advise doing a Google search for your name to see which ones come up first. If they have your information, notorious offenders like Whitepages will probably appear in your search results.
- Make a list of every website you can locate, then begin unsubscribing one by one. Although manually, it is the greatest approach to protect your information.
- Keep in mind that they must abide by your suggestion. When you make progress on your list, you’ll be well on your way to improving your online security and protection.