Xiaomi is a privately owned firm that crafts, designs, develops and sells smartphones, an Android-based OS, and other consumer electronics. Xiaomi also delivers health fitness trackers, LED & LCD TVs, air purifiers, and advanced tablets. It has a skin for its Android mobile phones and tablets. . The company to a great extent sells its mobile phones through flash deals in India. Xiaomi’s most recent mobile launch is the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G. This smartphone will hit the Indian market on 8th June 2021. The mobile phone accompanies a 6.5-inch FHD+ (2400x1800p) LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a layer of Corning Glass 3.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro mobile phone will be the company’s first and foremost 5G mobile phone in the country. The handset was initially uncovered around the world a month ago and is a rebrand of the Redmi Note 10 5G. Since the announcement tweet peruses the “POCO M3 Pro will hit Flipkart on 8th June,” there’s a chance the mobile phone may be on sale the same day but this can’t be said for certain presently.
Also Read – Dafabet App has arrived in India
This new mobile phone seems to be an updated model of the Poco M3 that was released in India in February this year. The organization asserts that Poco M3 Pro 5G will be the primary 5G telephone in the organization’s India portfolio.
Poco M3 Pro Specifications
This Poco M3 Pro is a rebrand version of the Redmi Note 10 5G but with many upgraded features that include network, body, display, memory and unique design camera. Let’s have a look at the major specifications and features that make this mobile phone the best 5G phone of 2021.
- NETWORK:- Since the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro is a 5G phone so it also supports networks like GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- The great BODY design:- The body of the Poco M3 Pro is sleek in design with a dimension of 6.37 x 2.96 x 0.35 inches.
- Wide Cameras:- If we talk about cameras, the POCO M3 Pro 5G has triple cameras at the back with a 48MP essential sensor, a 2MP profundity unit, and a 2MP macro. There is an 8MP snapping feature on the front for selfies and video calls.
- Light in weight:– The gadget weighs 190 grams and has a 3.5mm earphone jack, IR Blaster, NFC, and Hi-Res sound.
- Attractive DISPLAY:- The most important feature of the Poco M3 Pro mobile phone is the attractive and stylish display look that comes up with IPS LCD, 90hz & resolution of 1080x 2400 pixels and the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Big MEMORY: Just like other recently launched mobiles Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro is controlled by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset matched with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, up to 6GB RAM, and 128GB UFS 2.2 inner stockpiling that is further expandable by means of a microSD card.
- Device colour:- The Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G, smartphone comes up with its three main colours that are Poco Yellow, Power Black & Cool Blue.
- Connectivity options: Network highlights incorporate 5G, double band 4G, double band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and information moves. The Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro mobile phone incorporates an accelerometer, surrounding light sensor, gyrator, nearness sensor, and unique mark sensor. The Poco M3 Pro 5G backings face open.
- Operating system:- The all-new Poco M3 Pro is running on Operating system 11 with skin support of MIUI 12.
The expected price of POCO M3 Pro 5G in India
In the worldwide market, the Poco M3 Pro beginnings at a cost of EUR 179, which is approx around Rs 16,000. This cost is for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The top-end model of the Poco M3 Pro 5G accompanies a cost of EUR 199 (which is around Rs 17,750) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. These are the estimated prices and we have to wait for the company to announce the Indian price soon. It is probably going to be priced under Rs 15,000 in India.
With the regular upgrades in the Mobile industry, we used to encounter the best mobile phones on a daily basis. There is high competition in the market in all the fields whether it’s about the camera, body design, storage or price range each and every tech company is putting their heart and soul to develop the best mobile phone. Adding to this list Xiaomi is now coming up with a new mobile phone Poco M3 Pro which is Xiamoi’s first 5G phone.
This mobile phone is a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 10 5G but with few different features like display and camera. This mobile phone is best for the mobile geeks who always put their eyes on the best mobile phone with advanced features like camera, OS and storage for gaming and photography purpose. Mobile phones like Xiamoi Poco M3 Pro can be the best choice for users who wants to stay one step ahead in the tech field. As per recent statements from the company, the phone will hit the Indian market on 8th June and it will be available on the online platform Flipkart. This mobile phone will fall in the price range between Rs 15000 to 20000 approximately the final price needs to be announced.