Android is a wonderful piece of software that has millions of users thanks to mobile devices. Android TV has gained a lot of traction among users recently. Because it offers a reasonable price and a variety of possibilities. The user then chose an Android TV box to utilize in conjunction with it in order to stream HD content. If you’re seeking the top Android TV streaming media player. The greatest option for watching all HD-quality videos is MXQ Pro 4K. Some consumers, however, are skeptical of the MXQ Pro 4k Update. Learn how to update MXQ Pro 4K to the most recent version here. Before we get into the process to update MXQ Pro 4K, we’ll see some of its advantages.
Advantages of updating MXQ Pro 4K-
The MXQ Pro 4k firmware update has a tonne of advantages, all of which are stated here-
- You will have access to the new features if you use the most recent version.
- Your MXQ Pro 4K 5G performance could be improved with the new update.
- The software becomes more stable, and outmoded functionality will be eliminated.
- With the most recent MXQ 4k Pro firmware upgrade, your user experience might be enhanced.
How to Update MXQ Pro Firmware to the Latest Version: A Step-by-Step Guide
Learn how to upgrade the firmware on the MXQ Pro. The entire procedure is explained to you in simple terms-
Install the PC’s Amlogic USB Burning Tool-
You must use the Amlogic USB Burning Tool on your PC to update your firmware since the MXQ Pro 4K box is powered by an Amlogic processor.
- Open the browser after turning on your Windows computer.
- Download the setup for the Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
- By running the setup file and following the on-screen directions, you can install Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Also Read: Top Smart TV available in the market today!
Update MXQ Pro firmware to the most recent version-
- Refresh your PC browser to obtain the most recent MXQ Pro firmware.
- For the firmware (.img) file to download, click the “Download” button.
- Unplug the power cable from your MXQ Pro 4K box and turn it off.
- At the rear of your box, there is an AV port that you can access with a pin, toothpick, or screwdriver. You should feel a little button when you insert it. Your MXQ Pro 4K box’s reset button is located here. Hold the button down until the very last step after gently pressing it all the way down.
- Your USB-to-USB cable should have one end connected to your PC and the other to your box.
- On your PC, launch the Amlogic USB Burning Tool. The window below will show up if your MXQ Pro 4K box is properly connected to your computer.
- “Import image” can be found by selecting “File” from the menu.
- Locate and pick the MXQ Pro firmware file (.img) that you just downloaded, then wait for the file to upload.
- Uncheck the “Overwrite key” checkbox under “Configuration” on the right side of the window.
- To begin updating the firmware on your MXQ Pro 4K box, click the “Start” button that is located directly above “Configuration.” Under “Status,” you may monitor the update’s progress.
- Click the “Stop” button located above “Configuration” when the update is finished.
- The most recent firmware for your MXQ Pro has successfully been installed. Your MXQ Pro 4K box’s reset button can now be released.
Compared to other Android Smart TV boxes, the process to update MXQ PRO 4K firmware is incredibly easy. It simply takes a minute to complete if you just follow the process. Your device will operate better after the update and have a tonne of new features. The device will reset, and no data will be present.