This article will help you activate TBN on different streaming media devices via watch.tbn.tv/activate consisting of Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV.
In the age of augmented technological advances, nothing remains outside the realm of innovation, not even ‘content streaming’. A while ago who would have thought that cable TVs who hitherto serving as a holder of our gazes would be rendered impotent at the fact of online streaming media devices. We are talking about the likes of Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV.
Today, we won’t be reviewing these devices but rather positing a guide on ‘how you can activate TBN ( Trinity Broadcast Network) on Roku, Fire TV, and Apple Tv via watch.tbn.tv/activate.
Trinity Broadcasting Network is the world’s largest religious television network and features content from different Christian sects consisting of Evangelical, Protestant, Catholic along with Messianic Jewish and Christian media personalities and non-profit charities. In its fledgling days, TBN merely involved one part station airing programs that lasts for a few hours on a daily basis and were restricted to the Los Angeles area only. However, with time the channel expanded first engulfing the US and then looking beyond to cover transnational audiences.
Brownie Read: Underutilized iPhone features
What shows are available TBN currently?
· The shows that TB regularly schedules are:
· Classic Billy Graham Crusades
· Changing Your Life with Gregory Dickow
· Changing Your World with Creflo A. Dollar
· DESTINED TO Reign with Joeseph Prince
· End of the Age with Irvin Baxter Jr.
· Equip and Empower with Christine Caine
· Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyer
· Gospel Truth with Andrew Wommack
· Gracw with Max Lucado
· Harvest with Greg Laurie
· Hour of Power
· In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley
· Joel Osteen Ministries
· John Hagee Today
· Kingdon Connection with Jentezen Franklin
· Leading the Way with Michael Youssef
· Life Today with James Robison
· Living Proof with Beth Moore
· Manna-Fest with Perry Stone
· The Potter’s Touch with Bishop TD Jakes
· PowerPoint with Jack Graham
· The 700 club with the host Pat Robertson
· Touching Lives with Dr. James Merritt
· Turning Point with David Jeremiah
· Winning Walk with Ed Young Sr.
Roku is one of the most popular streaming media devices and has more channels and features more than any device featuring here. In order to stream TBN on Roku you will have to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Searching and installing TBN
· The process of installing TBN on Roku will start from the home screen. Press the arrow button from your remote and it will effectively take you to ‘’Streaming Channels’’
· Now, select ‘’Search Channels’’
· Next, select ‘’Roku Channel Store’’ for the purpose of locating the TBN app.
· Type TBN on the search bar and then click on ‘’Add channels’’. This will add or install the app to your Roku device.
Step 2: Activating TBN
· You will be now required to open or launch the app. Once you open the app you will have to sign for an account. After this, a code will be generated.
· Take note of the code and visit the activation page of TBN from a different device.
Now on the activation page (watch.tbn.tv/activate), you will have to log in first and then enter the activation code.
· Then click on ‘‘Activate’’
· With this, you have successfully activated TBN on your Roku device.
Recommended: 10 Smartphone photography hacks
Fire TV is principally revered for its fast and snappy interface. This is how you can watch TBN on all the Fire TV models.
Step1: Installing TBN on Fire TV/Firestick
Step 2: Activating TBN on Fire TV
Step 1: Launch the TBN
· Launching or starting the TBN app is the prerequisite for the further activation process.
Step 2: Generate the activation code
· TBN is essentially a cable television network, for this reason on every device you will have to generate the activation code via signing in and then enter it on watch.tbn.tv/activate.
· So, on your Fire TV sign in using the on-screen remote or you can also use Alexa voice control and you will get the activation code.
· Now, pick up your smartphone and go to the TBN activation web page, after logging in type the activation code and click on ‘Activate’.
· Head back to your Fire TV and see if you are able to stream content from TBN or not, if the channel is not activated then simply refresh the screen, it should work now.
Step 1: Installing TBN on Apple TV
· After you have switched on your Apple TV device, visit the App Store via remote and type TBN on the channel search bar.
· Upon finding the app, click on the ‘’Get’’ button. This will lead to the installation of the TBN app.
Step 2: Activating Comedy Central on Apple TV
· Launch or open the TBN app that you have downloaded or installed. Once you open the app you will be able to get your clutches onto the activation code, which you can then jot down somewhere.
· Visit the TBN activation page at watch.tbn.tv/activate and repeat the same process of entering the activation code.
· After this hover back to the apple screen and the content would have been ready to watch with all the apple services intact.
TBN is on the most entrenched religious networks and to activate it you just have to follow the common pattern of first installing the app, generating the code, and then entering it on the TBN activation page. This is true of all the streaming devices whether it has belonged to our list or not.