TOD is a service that is exclusively accessible in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Apart from movies and television shows, it hosts significant sporting events such as the FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro, COPA América, NBA, and others. TOD works with Smart TVs such as LG Smart TVs and Samsung Smart TVs. You may also acquire the TOD app for your Apple TV from the App Store. To access all of the TOD app’s content, you must first install and activate the app on your device. Here we will learn about how to install and watch TOD Apple TV.
What is TOD video streaming service?
TOD is a subscription-based over-the-top video streaming service offered in countries around the Middle East and North Africa. The TOD service allows you to watch movies, TV shows, kids’ material, and sports from across the world, depending on your membership plan. It is the official broadcaster for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, and you can watch all live matches and World Cup highlights on it. The program offers more than 30,000 hours of entertainment content for consumers of all ages. TOD’s portfolio includes films and programs from both major studios and independent producers.
- Watch live sports and replays from the world’s biggest leagues.
- You may watch all 20 beIN Sports channels.
- Watch on 5 different devices
- It costs $15/per month
- TOD originals series are only available to subscribers.
- The most recent movies, shows, and children’s material
- 11 channels of entertainment
- Watch on 5 different devices
- It costs $10/per month
- The whole Sports & Entertainment pack’s content
- Live statistics and an interactive timeline
- Access to 20 sports networks and 11 entertainment channels
- Watch on 5 different devices.
- $23/ month
Steps to install and watch TOD on Apple TV:
To install and activate TOD on apple TV follow the below-outlined procedure
- Connect your Apple TV to the internet and turn it on.
- On the home screen, tap the App Store icon.
- After that click on the Search icon.
- Enter TOD into the virtual keypad search and choose the app from the results.
- Click Get the TOD app installed. The downloading procedure may take a few minutes to finish.
- Once installed, choose Open to start the TOD app.
- Select the Sign On option in the TOD app.
- Your TV will display an activation code.
- Now, open your PC or smartphone’s web browser and navigate to the TOD Activation site (https://www.tod.tv/ar/code).
- Log in to your account by entering your login information.
- Enter the code shown on the TV screen to activate
- You may open the TOD app and stream your favorite content after activating it.
Editor’s recommendation: Watch Stadium TV Online
Airplay to watch TOD on Apple TV is another option.
If you don’t want to install the app on your Apple TV, then this alternative option you can use is to watch TOD on Apple TV.
- The TOD app for iPhone and iPad includes the AirPlay capability. You can use it to play TOD material on Apple TV devices 3rd generation and up.
- Connect the Apple TV and the iPhone/iPad with TOD to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the TOD App from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Sign in to your account after using the TOD app.
- Tap the AirPlay icon from the media player after selecting the material to play.
- Your smartphone’s screen will display a list of neighboring devices. Choose a name for your Apple TV.
- The movie will begin to play on your Apple device once the connection is established.
How do I Login to my TOD account?
- Simply enter your credentials and you’re ready to go on a smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or the web.
- Visit the TOD website or app.
- Navigate to the login page.
- Then enter your username/email/mobile number, as well as your password.
- You are now ready to enjoy TOD.
Procedure for changing or resetting the password
- If you are unable to log in to TOD, you can update or reset your password.
- If you know your password and want to change it, just log in to your account using a web browser or the app and follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to My Account > Password Reset
- Check your email address > Password Reset
- We have emailed you the verification code to authenticate your account.
- If you forget the email address you used to register, you will need to submit additional information online in order to regain your account.
Trending: Stream Dofu Sports on FireStick
It’s all about installing and watching TOD on Apple TV. I hope you like our blog and are able to get TOD on Apple TV with this guide. If you have concerns you can ask us in the comments section below. Thank you for choosing our blog.
Frequently asked questions
How to create a TOD account?
To Sign up for a TOD account visit https://www.tod.tv/en/promo
Select the package that is best for you. Then, at any moment, you can downgrade or upgrade.
Make an account by providing your email address, name, and password.
Select a payment method.
You’re ready to go.
How do I access or modify my personal TOD account information?
If you wish to create a PIN or update your password or PIN, follow these steps:
Sign in to your account, then select My Account, and then Manage information.
Then choose Account Details.
Changing the email address linked with your account is not available through the website for your security.
Please contact our customer support if you need to alter your personal information.
How many accounts and devices am I allowed to add to my account?
The amount of streams available is determined by your membership plan.
TOD Theatre: Only one stream can be active at any given moment.
TOD Total: Two streams can be utilized concurrently.
Trophies: Two streams can be utilized concurrently.