Do you like to watch extreme outdoor activities such as hunting or fishing? If yes, then you have come to the right place because today we are going to talk about a television network that features such kinds of activities. The name of this network is Untamed Sports TV. Let’s talk about how to watch Untamed sports TV on your streaming devices and what are the best shows to watch on Untamed sports tv.
Untamed Sports TV, like its name, suggests is a television network that solely focuses on outdoor sports such as fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking, racing, wrestling, etc. It is a treat for people who gets an adrenaline rush just by watching these kinds of activities. The Untamed Sports TV was launched in 2008 by Olympusat who also owns TOKU- a pay-tv network and streaming service.
Where to watch Untamed Sports TV?
Untamed Sports TV is a television network that can be watched using cable TV in many cities of America. It is currently aired in Boise, Fresno, Kansas City, and Topeka. Earlier this network aired in lots of cities such as Albany, Atlanta, Birmingham, Las Vegas, Reno, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Wichita, etc.
What shows are available on Untamed Sports TV?
There are plenty of outdoor sports and activities that can be watched on Untamed Sports TV. Let’s dive deeper and look what are the shows and series offered by Untamed Sports TV.
- At Your Leisure- This show features how hosts Chad Booth, Ria Rossi, Steven Heumann, and Malia Bascom perform various sports such as hiking, skiing, ATVing, etc.
- Planet X- If you love to watch thrilling sports such as surfing, skating, snowboarding, BMX riding, etc. then you should watch Planet X as this show features events related to these sports
- United Fight Alliance- MMA or Mixed Martial Arts fans will surely enjoy Uniter Fight Alliance as this show features MMA fights between famous fighters and also features exclusive interviews and video footage of these fighters.
- Canadian Sportfishing- In this show, host Italo Labignan shares his knowledge and wisdom about fishing with the guests of the show. It is an educational program that is suitable for kids as well as adults.
- Field Trips with Robert Fields- Join Robert Fields- a man who has a passion for outdoor sports such as kayaking, fishing, and traveling and watch his journey as he travels around all the 50 states of America.
- Larysa Unleashed- Watch the thrilling and amazing adventures of Larysa and see how she performs various exciting activities such as spearfishing, hunting, diving, bow fishing, etc. You will get to see new adventures with every destination she visits.
- Heartland Poker Tour- It is a show about how people who like to play poker in casinos. This show features how these people either buy their way into the main events of a casino or qualify by winning poker games to play at the main table where stakes are high.
- Wild Photo Adventures- Everyone loves the beauty of mother nature. Join wildlife photographer Doug Gardner as he roams around the world capturing beautiful and mesmerizing photos of wild animals using new and advanced cameras.
- Amazing World of Automobiles- If you are a fan of automobiles then you should watch Amazing World of Automobiles as this show offers insight and information about how the world of automobiles has changed and shows how cars have progressed so much with time.
- Formula America Network- This is a show about North American formula racing drivers. It features their journey of how they reached from WKA Karting championships to big platforms such as Formula 1 and IndyCar.
- Racing Through Time- This show features American racing legends and talks about their journey as they made history in the world of racing by being the man behind the wheels of vehicles that break records.
- The Game 365- This is a talk show where host Fran Healy interviews world-famous sports stars in a friendly and informal manner.
- SSN Sports: The Immortals- It is a show that takes viewers into the life of legends of sports such as Pele, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Jack Nicklaus and, Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretsky to Annika Sorenstam and talks about how they made their careers successful.
- SSN Sports: Pure Outdoor- This show features extremely fun and thrilling outdoor activities such as surfing, motocross, cycling, and triathlons to cliff diving, freestyle ski jumping to airplane aerobatics, and water-ski racing.
Outdoor sports offer a different kind of thrill and amazement. Watching these sports is never boring. From wrestling to fishing to car racing, each sport has its own unique charisma that attracts people.
Untamed Sports TV is a network solely created to bring all this thrill and adventure to the people of the United States of America. So that, even if they cannot go outside to perform all these events but can surely sit in front of the television and learn and enjoy them. In the above article, we have mentioned how to watch Untamed Sports TV and what shows and series it offers.