The Macintosh OS or the Apple iOS was a breakthrough in the field of Graphical User Interface. It was the pioneer in establishing the standards for todays’ UIs. With the success of its OS, Apple started manufacturing different kinds of devices. One can easily find Apple phones, Apple TVs, MacBooks, etc. The Apple TV+ app is such a service of Apple Inc. for its ardent customers. This app will enable the users to access all the Apple originals on Apple TV and much more. To get the benefits you will have to first activate it via activate.apple.com.
Everything about the Apple TV+ App
It is a streaming service that allows people to watch apple originals. People can also watch award-winning dramas, shows, series, kid’s entertainment, comedies, and groundbreaking documentaries. Everything that is added every month will be available for the users.
To watch the Apple TV+ app you will have to simply open the app on any Apple device, from Apple phones to Apple TVs. You can also watch the app on other popular streaming platforms, smart TVs, and on Apple TV. Just open the App and click on Apple TV+ and start stream all the shows and series after activating via activate.apple.com.
Do I have to worry about ads?
As a matter of fact, Apple TV+ is commercial-free. This means that you will not have to worry about any ads. You can enjoy enormous on-demand content with Apple TV+. New episodes are added every Friday. However, some series release their all episodes at once. So, you can binge-watch them altogether anytime.
You can also download your favorite episodes and watch them later. This way you will not have to worry about data speed or a stable wi-fi connection.
Where to watch Apple TV+?
The app is available for many streaming platforms. You can prefer any of the following. These are:
- Smart TVs
- Gaming consoles
- Streaming sticks
- Apple TV+ HD box
- Streaming players
Steps to activate Apple TV+ app using activate.apple.com
- The first step is to connect the Apple device with a stable internet connection. In case you are using a streaming device then connect it to your TV.
- The next step is to install the Apple TV+ app on your respective device. For this, you will have to go to the channel store/ app store and search for the channel.
- Once you find the channel, you will see an option to either download/ add it to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, you will be able to proceed further.
- Now, you will have to install the Apple TV+ app and log in using your apple id. For this go to settings followed by accounts.
- However, if you do not have an apple id then you can use a web browser. After that go to the official website of Apple and make an account.
- You will have to use the same login details for logging into the Apple TV+ app.
- Once, you login, an activation code will appear on the screen. Copy down the code for later use in the process.
- Now using, another device with a stable internet connection search for activate.apple.com. You might have to log in. so, use the same credentials.
- After successful login, you will reach the activation page. There you will have to enter the activation code and continue with the activation process.
- Once you receive a message of successful activation, you can start watching all of your interesting and engaging content on the Apple TV+ app.
What else you can do with such subscriptions?
There are a lot of different things that can be done with an Apple TV+ subscription. One of the most popular things is to watch new shows and series and enjoy the weekend. But do you know, you actually make money with little more effort. As a matter of fact, you can start a YouTube channel reviewing new shows on Apple Originals. Most people lure for such content.
You can write critical reviews for newspapers and websites after watching any show. There are many websites and newspaper columns that are committed to entertainment-related stuff.
You can also organize a small get-together with family and friends and binge-watch your favorite shows and movies available on the Apple TV+ app. This is a very cool way of bonding with people.
Some trending shows to watch on the Apple TV+ app
To all those who have come so far, here is the list of a few trending and worth-watching shows to start watching. You can also check their Rotten tomato ratings to have a better idea.
- Physical (2021) – 65% rotten tomatoes
- The Morning Show (2019) – 65% rotten tomatoes
- Mr. Corman (2021) – 70% rotten tomatoes
- Defending Jacob (2020) – 72% rotten tomatoes
- Palmer (2021) – 72% rotten tomatoes
- Foundation (2021) – 71% rotten tomatoes
- Loosing Alice (2021) – 72% rotten tomatoes