After a tiring day at the office, everyone just wants to sit on the sofa and relax for an eternity. Spending time with family and friends is as essential as eating food because it gives motivation and meaning to our life. Lazy weekends on the couch or sleepy days on the bed, both are equally likely the way we usually spend our spare time. However, we can do CBS activate to increase the fun. Now you must be wondering what is CBS? CBS is a very popular channel that airs some of the most popular TV shows of all time.
A little of History
CBS is a radio network and a very popular American broadcast television. The CBS Entertainment Group of ViacomCBS is the owner of this channel. It has many production units in some of the very significant cities of the US. The CBS stands for Columbia Broadcasting System in the initials years of its development. However, because of its characteristic logo, it is sometimes called the Eye Network. As a matter of fact, Tiffany Network is also one of its namesakes. That is quite a number of namesakes for CBS activate. The channel mostly airs popular sitcoms, drama series, etc.
Where I Can Watch CBS Channel?
CBS is one of the channels that you can find easily available on many streaming devices. It is quite popular and henceforth explains its wide demand and availability on streaming devices. Some of the devices for CBS activate are:
- Android TV
- Fire TV or Kindle Fire tablet
- iPad or iPhone
- Android phone or tablet
- Computer or mobile browser
- Apple tvOS (4th generation and later)
How To Stream CBS Channel On Various Devices?
One has to follow some standard steps of CBS activate to get the channel on their device. While many of you might be familiar with the process consequently of continuous activation of other channels but some of you are almost oblivious to this process. Well, no need to worry. Just follow these steps and you will be able to access CBS on your favorite device. However, there is one common step in all devices.
One has to download and install the CBS Channel on the respective devices and launch it. The channel can be easily found in the channel stores or one can search for them in the search options.
Steps To Activate CBS on Apple TV
- After launching the CBS channel on Apple TV, you will see an option to “sign in Tv provider”. You have to press on that option following which an activation code will appear on your screen.
- Note down the code carefully for later use in the process.
- Now using another device, launch an internet browser and search for cbs.com/activate/appletv.
- On that page, you will find an area where you will have to enter the code procured in the initial steps.
- Now click on the activate button present on the screen. After that, you will have to select your TV provider.
- In the next step, you have to sign in using the same login credentials given by your TV provider.
- When the sign-in process is complete, you can click on the Start Watching option and start streaming the CBS channel.
Access CBS On Fire Tv via CBS Activate Page
- The first step is to launch the CBS channel on Fire Tv after successful installation. This will prompt an option to ‘sign in tv provider’. Tap on this option to go ahead.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Pen down the code for later use.
- Now using a mobile web browser search for cbs.com/tv/firetv and fill in the activation code followed by tapping on activate option.
- The screen will refresh and you will be able to see an option to select your TV provider. Select your respective TV provider and sign in with the password and username given by the TV provider.
- Now you can continue watching your favorite CBS shows via CBS activate on Fire TV.
Activate CBS Channel on Roku via cbs.com/activate/roku
- The first step is to launch the channel on the Roku device. This will open an option to ‘sign in tv provider’. You have to click on the option and continue.
- A code will display on the screen. This is the activation code. Copy the code to enter it on the website later.
- Using a mobile browser, search cbs.com/tv/roku and enter the activation code carefully.
- Click on the Activate option and select your TV provider from the list.
- Fill in the details provided by the TV provider while sign-in process.
- Now you can watch all the sitcoms and drama series on CBS installed on your Roku device.
Tops Shows To Consider Watching On CBS
Here are some of the very popular shows of all time which are worth a try.
- The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019)
- How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014)
- Dexter (2006–2013)
- Criminal Minds (2005–2020)
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994)