CRAVE TV is a Canadian OTT platform that provides its spectators with a wide selection of entertainment. Among the top entertaining variants are films, TV shows, original web series, comedy shows, and much more. This guide helps you to activate CRAVE TV on Roku via crave.ca/roku.
How do I create a Crave account?
You must first create a Crave account before you can use those credentials to activate your Crave app.
- To begin, navigate to crave.ca using any browser.
- Navigate to the Sign in option and select it.
- Now, at the bottom of the page, click the Subscribe Now button.
- Then you must enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- After registering your account, go to the next page and select crave subscription.
- Choose your subscription plan and then click the Continue button.
- Enter your credit/debit card information and billing address now.
- A confirmation email will be issued to your email address when you have been charged for the Crave Subscription.
- Finally, your account has been established and is ready for use on any streaming device.
How Do I Use the Crave App?
First, you must install the Desire app on your streaming devices. Next, navigate to the Account Management area and select the Sign in option. You can sign in using your crave account or your TV provider account.
- In the first choice, you must input the crave account, and if you do not have a carve account, you must first make one. Now enter your account information in the appropriate field and click the Continue button.
- The craving app can be activated via the TV provider’s account in the second option. Select your TV provider from the list that appears after clicking on the second option.
- The code will appear on your screen shortly after logging in; now, go to another device and visit crave.ca/roku.
- You must copy the provided code and then click the “submit” button. Whichever crave TV you choose, it will be activated instantly on your device.
Other devices that are supported
Roku, Bell Streamer, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Android, and iOS devices are all supported by the craving app. It also supports a wide range of devices; for more details, visit Crave’s website.
Concerning Crave TV (Shows, Price & Features)
To get started, you’ll need a Crave subscription, which will give you access to hundreds of hours of fantastic content and premium shows like Star Trek: Picard, the Handmaid’s Tale, and many originals such as Showtime, Letterkenny and Classic HBO. Furthermore, Canadians with a Roku TV or Roku player have full access to Crave packages such as Super Ecran, Starz, and others.
When it comes to subscription fees, Crave currently has three pricing programs –
- Crave ($9.99/month)
- Crave (Movies + HBO) ($19.98 per month)
- Crave (Movies + HBO Extra) (Starz add-on) $25.97
What are the main advantages of using crave.ca?
In its umbrella, Crave offers a range of programmes. You may watch everything in one location with crave.ca/roku from comedy to sports to movies with different kinds. The network comprises over 200 nations, allowing you to enjoy films from all around the world and your preferred language. Crave has seen great growth, and you can enjoy the immense growth of the channel’s entertainment at crave.ca/roku by becoming part of its entertainment broadcasting audience.
You may also filter out your tastes and the algorithm you wish to watch recommends stuff. In addition, practically every internet streaming device is compatible, making the whole procedure seamless and efficient.
How do I Activate & Watch Crave TV on Roku and Other Devices?
Crave’s owner, Bell Media, assures that the subscription-based video-on-demand service faces stiff competition by competing directly with prominent service providers such as Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Netflix, and Apple TV+. Keeping this in mind, it introduced the service on Roku in 2020, giving Crave a greater reach.
Crave is also available on the following platforms: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Android TV, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, and Android handsets.) If your device is already set up, follow the steps below to add and activate the Crave TV app on your Roku player right away using crave.ca/roku
- Turn on your Roku player or Roku TV to begin the Crave TV activation procedure.
- Navigate to your home screen and look for the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Choose “Find Channels,” then click on “Find.” (In the “Movies & TV” area you may want to browse.)
- In the virtual keyboard, type the name of the software you’re looking for.
- When the Crave TV app appears on the screen, click the “Add channel” button.
- The app will be installed on your Roku player device as a result of this.
- Use the “Go to Channel” button to go back to home screen.
- Launch the app and input your sign-in information.
- To gain access to Crave, click “Sign In.”
Before you stream your device, simply ensure that you are already a registered client or subscribing to the pay channel of Crave.
How to enable Roku with crave.ca/roku?
It’s all OK if you’re new to Roku and you still don’t comprehend a lot of its features. Crave enables millions to monitor programming on Roku via crave.ca/roku. It’s quite easy and all you need is a Crave channel subscription and active wifi access. If both of these are available, just follow these short instructions to start streaming.
- Open your Roku TV and visit the house as a first standard step
- Try to search your app store and click on it in the next step
- Navigate or restrict the Crave app by category like entertainment via the search section
- Click on the installation button and open the app.
- You will receive a network provider channel activation code to verify that you are the user
- Visit crave.ca/roku and enter the screen information on the activation.
- Follow the on-screen steps and you can then stream any movie or TV show that you want
Frequently Asked Questions (crave.ca/roku FAQs)
Q. Crave TV Activation – Troubleshooting Tips
- You can subscribe via Roku, a participating service provider, or directly through Crave. You must select the appropriate step when activating the Crave app on Roku.
- Repair the Internet: Using a slow Internet connection will prevent the activation process from taking place. Always rely on dependable broadband service.
Q. Is it necessary for me to sign up ahead of time?
- Yes, you must have a Crave cable subscription before accessing crave.ca/roku.
Q, How do I set up my Roku device?
- You’ll need to establish a new Crave account (or sign up for one if you don’t already have one) and install the Crave app on your Roku device. To sign in, select a movie to watch or follow the on-screen instructions. Then, acquire a code and use it to activate your device at crave.ca/roku.
Q. Is Crave available for free on Roku?
- To watch Crave content on Roku, you must have a subscription. Choose your TV provider or package on Roku, or subscribe straight on Crave.
Q. What if I still can’t access the information after subscribing?
- Then contact your cable TV provider or reinstall the application on your television.
Q. What if my device isn’t compatible?
- Then restart the device or reinstall the application.
Q. Can I also watch overseas shows?
- Yes, once your subscription expires, you can view anything on Crave TV.