Video games are the best fun time when it comes to indoor enjoyment. There can be several reasons for being indoors. However, there is no reason to feel lonely or sad while being indoors. There are plenty of entertaining things that can be done. Playing video games is one of them. Presently there are a number of choices when it comes to choosing video games. Rocket League is one such popular video game. However, to play this game, you will have to activate it via the rocketleague.com/activate website.
Why you should play video games?
This is a very interesting question if you ask me. To start with, playing video games gives us endless entertainment and a number of different choices.
- They are a very good stress buster. They can help in relaxing after a long exhausting day at work.
- Video games can help in brain development. They can improve reflexes and quick thinking skills.
- One can build community relations and learn socializing with like minds with video games.
However, excess of anything is harmful. Hence, care must be given to any excessive spending on video games.
The Rocket League video game
Psyonix is the developer of the Rocket League game. This is a vehicular cocker game. It was released on PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows for the first time. However, there were ports for Nintendo Switch and Xbox also. It is sometimes referred to as soccer with rocket-powered cars.
This is a very different game of soccer in which cars replace humans. In this game both the teams can have 8 players. In this game, vehicles are used in place of people to hit the soccer ball in the goal. Sounds really interesting. To play the Rocket League game, first, you will have to link/activate it via rocketleague.com/activate.
Steps to activate Rocket League via rocketleague.com/activate
In order to start playing Rocket League, you will have to first activate it. Actually, there are multiple ways of playing Rocket League like PlayStation, Epic games account, Xbox, Stream, etc. So, you will have to link the platform with Rocket league to start playing. The steps are quite simple. Just remember rocketleague.com/activate is the activation website. Here are steps to activate Rocket League with an Epic games account.
- The first step is to launch the Rocket League on your system for the first time.
- There you will see an option to sign in. This is for the Epic games account. However, if you do not have an epic game account then you should make one. For this click on the create option and make the account.
- Now you have to go to the activation website is rocketleague.com/activate. Using any web browser, search for the website.
- On the rocketleague.com/activate website, you will see an option to fill in the activation code. Continue the process to link the account.
- In case, rocketleague.com/activate does not work then go for epicgames.com/activate.
- The next step is to set the Primary Performance. It is basically the source of your progress for all sorts of platforms. This is of three types Rocket Pass Progress, XP Level, and Competitive Rank. It is recommended to choose the platform with a high competitive rank and maximum progress.
Primary Progress on Rocket League
To continue playing on all platforms, select the Primary Progress and continue. The steps are as follows:
- After linking the account, you will see some options. Tap on yes if you are already on the Primary Platform.
- However, if you are not, then tap on No. You will get more options to select different Primary Platforms. You can visit rocketleague.com/activate to choose the primary Rocket League platform.
- Once you have chosen your progress and it has been confirmed, you can start playing.
Steps to play on split-screen with a friend
You can easily play Rocket League with a friend either online or offline. However, if you are using the same system, you will need a split-screen to continue playing. Here are the steps to play Rocket League on a split-screen.
- The first step is to turn on your PlayStation followed by launching Rocket League on it. You can use the main controller to do the same.
- Now using your second controller, press the PlayStation button.
- Again, using the second controller, you will have to select either of the following options.
- Get Started- to play with a new PlayStation account.
- Sign-in & Play- to use existing PlayStation account.
- Quick Play- to play without a PlayStation account.
- Choose any of the above three options and reach the Rocket League Main page.
- Select the settings option using the second controller.
- The 2nd player will be visible in the party lobby and the 1st player can select the playlist for both persons to play.
- Now, you can play Rocket League on a split-screen.