A division of A plus E networks, the History channel, as the name suggests, has become a prominent place for historic storytelling. Since its inception, History has been the most talked about and watched channel. From signature poise of industry-leading fiction tales of real events to best in-place documentary, and fact-based scripting, it always stands with its content-rich catalog. Earning the number one spot in US TV network buzz, it’s no surprise you want to access its catalog on your device by following this guide to activate the History channel via History.com/Activate.
The Internet has enabled users to access thousands of TV shows and movies with a touch of their fingers. But sometimes it becomes a little cumbersome to follow all the excruciating details and insane long procedures to access the content.
How to subscribe to History?
History Vault offers you thousands of hours of probing documentaries, acclaimed TV shows, and captivating uncut scenes from your favorite TV shows along with its greatest hits. New epic videos are added weekly and they feature all your favorite TV shows. Just follow these simple steps to get access-
- Visit the play store or app store or Roku store from your TV
- Search and navigate the History Vault from the entertained category
- Download the app and register with your contact number. The website would ask for basic contact details and name
- Go to the subscribe option and click on the option you want to select.
- Enter your credit card details and enjoy your 7 free days with the channel
- You can also pay with your debit card. No such difference.
History.com profile sign up process
You get access to a plethora of great content once you sign up for History.com. Your favorite TV shows, documentaries are just a touch away. Follow the steps presented below if you get baffled by the signup structure.
- Visit the login button of the official website – www.history.com/activate
- Choose an option. You can sign up through your Facebook, email, or Google account.
- Just follow some on-screen directions along with terms and conditions.
- You will be asked to fill in some basic details along with your name
- Voila!! You have successfully registered yourself
How to activate history.com/activate on different devices?
History has made it easy through a subscription process. All you need to do is pay and visit history.com/activate and a few additional steps to access everything you have ever wanted. Let’s get into some details:
Activate History Channel on Roku via History.com/activate
You can increasingly find new content on ever-popular Roku. All you need is a few steps and yes, a subscription to the History channel.
- Press the button on the TV remote and go to history.com/activate
- Select your TV provider from the list
- Enter the activation code
In case, you are using a Roku TV
- Navigate through the Roku media player after switching on your Roku TV.
- Type History channel in the search field of its play store
- Once you find it, simply press ‘add channel’
- Activate the channel code by launching the app
- Open your Chrome/Mozilla browser and visit history.com/activate.
- Insert the code from your registered mobile device into the activation box
- Just complete the sign-in process and you can access all the content on History TV
Besides, all Roku users must provide contact information while registering with the service. Roku will send an activation code after a successful registration.
The code is yours to be used on history.com/activate. From here, just add the History channel and enjoy!
Steps for history.com/activate on Apple TV
- Make sure to download the latest version of Apple TV, if not try to update them by scanning through the settings.
- On the home screen, browse through the app section of the App Store.
- Search History in the movies and TV section and download the app on your TV
- Start the app and duly follow the on-screen instructions to enable the channel activation steps on your TV
- Now, visit history.com/activate and insert the activation code sent on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the activation code and you will be all set to explore History TV.
That is it. You’d be able to access all the content seamlessly.
Activate History Channel on Amazon fire stick
Browsing through thousands of options in Fire Stick can be overwhelming. Follow the steps for a seamless process-
- Start your fire TV
- Navigate through the apps section
- Choose entertainment from the categories listed
- Select History
Just start the app and wait for the activation code. Visit history.com/activate and enter the details. You would be able to enjoy all the shows.
Activation steps for History Channel on Android TV
Android TVs are exactly like Android smartphones. They let you browse the play store to download any app. This is the easiest way to navigate history.com/activate on your TV.
- Open the play store
- Navigate through the play store section of the Android TV app
- Search History in the infotainment section
- Register with your predetermined mobile number or email id
- Enter the code on history.com/activate and enjoy watching several different genre on History TV
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1) Is History free to watch?
- The first seven days are free and $4.99/month and $49.99 a year after that.
Q2) What genres are available to watch?
- Watch live TV
- You can access a plethora of famous shows like the American Pickers and Swamp People along with Pawn Stars.
- You also get a chance to curate your own customized watchlist of your favorite shows according to your taste.
- Exclusive History TV clips
Q3) How do I activate History on every device?
- Just visit history.com/activate to enjoy the huge catalog of your favorite TV shows. Just don’t forget to enter the activation code sent to your registered contact info.
Q4) Why am I not getting the activation code?
- Make sure you have entered the registered info before signing in. If not, then contact the customer care.